Tuesday, January 23, 2018

No act 431a



Everything counts no act
Goes without it's
Penalties and rewards

I float peacefully or struggle desperately in a river of
Accumulated consequences
Every thought      Every act       Every emotional experience
Put's forces in motion
That determine   How I feel   How I look   What I can do 
What I do    Where I do it    How I feel about what I do
And diminishes or empowers my habitual way of being
Every part of my life today is determined by past
Thoughts   Decisions   Omissions   And habits
The more focused i am on this insight
The more likely I am to remember
That everything counts
Random daydreams and angry thoughts
 Do not just Colour the present
They cast a long shadow into the future

Everything counts no act
Goes without it's
Penalties every rewards
1/22/18 day 28,570 431a 


No comments: